Sometimes business relationships change with vendors; the user might not want to send any other survey. In this case, the user can delete scheduled Surveys if needed. This feature is especially useful when the Auto-Publish is enabled for an Upcoming Survey and the user does not want to publish it.
Note: Only DSRM Admins or Survey Creators can delete the upcoming surveys. Also, you have the option to delete a single occurrence or delete all occurrences at once for a recurring survey.
This article covers the following topics:
Navigating to Upcoming Surveys
1. Navigate to the Data Inventory module and click on the Surveys screen.
2. Click on the Upcoming Surveys tab.
Deleting an Upcoming Survey
1. Navigate to your Upcoming Survey and click on the 3 dots and select Delete as shown above.
2. Within the Delete Upcoming Survey modal, you can either select to delete Only this Upcoming Survey or All Upcoming Surveys.
Note: If you have scheduled multiple occurrences for a survey, you have the option to delete a single occurrence or all occurrences for the upcoming survey.
3. Click on the Delete button to proceed with the deletion.
Delete from Quick View
Alternatively, you can delete an upcoming Survey from the Quick View.
1. Click on the upcoming survey as shown above.
2. Click on the 3 dots and select Delete as shown above.
3. Within the Delete Upcoming survey modal, a warning message will appear. Select the appropriate option and click on the Delete button to proceed with the deletion.