In the event where you no longer need to send a upcoming Survey to a vendor, users can delete scheduled Surveys within their Upcoming Surveys tab. This feature is especially useful when Auto-Publish is enabled for an Upcoming Survey and the user does not want to publish it.
Note: Only DSRM Admins or Survey Creators can delete the upcoming surveys. Also, you have the option to delete a single occurrence or delete all occurrences at once for a recurring survey.
This article covers the following topics:
Navigating to Upcoming Surveys
1. From the Data Inventory Module, navigate to the Surveys Screen, then click on the Upcoming Surveys Tab.
Deleting an Upcoming Survey
1. Navigate to your Upcoming Survey and click on the 3 dots and select Delete, as shown below.
2. Within the Delete Upcoming Survey Window, you can either select to delete Only this Upcoming Survey or All Upcoming Surveys.
3. Click Delete to proceed with the deletion.
Note: If you have scheduled multiple occurrences for a survey, you have the option to delete a single occurrence or all occurrences for the upcoming survey.
Delete from Quick View
Alternatively, you can delete an upcoming Survey from the QuickView.
1. Click on the upcoming survey, as shown below.
2. Click on the 3 dots and select Delete, as shown below.
3. Within the Delete Upcoming Survey Window, a warning message will appear. Select the appropriate option and click Delete to proceed with the deletion.