We are excited to introduce new features and enhancements for our upcoming release on July 29, 2022.
This article includes the following topics:
Release Notes Summary
This release introduces self-service dashboards to our Report Builder to quickly summarize insights from across different reports to a single dashboard view. Users can create, manage, and share dashboards with their team. If you do not see the Report Builder module please reach out to Support.
- All users will be able to create, manage, and share dashboards. Users can share these dashboards and existing reports with individuals or organizations.
- Dashboards will support configurable tiles ranging from metrics, dials, donut charts, to tables to summarize values from individual reports.
We will release a new Analytics Module to access managed data visualizations created by our professional services team.
- Over time, we will deprecate module level reports and dashboard tabs so that users will have an organized view of managed data visualizations in the Analytics Module. This helps bring managed data visualizations into a single easy to find location.
- The Overview tab will allow users to efficiently navigate between reports and dashboards.
- The Data Visualizations tab will give users a table view of a variety of configurable visualizations.
We’re continuing to roll out time-saving features built on our rules engine. System Admin will soon be able to define Rules to automate key actions in the platform, including: adding Assessments to be published or scheduled, performing updates to Fields, and sending email notifications.
Please Note: This feature is not available by default. Please reach out to CENTRL Support if interested in enabling this feature.
- This augmented framework will support triggers on a variety of events, and flexible conditional logic so you can scalably specify which records are impacted. For example, you will be able to define Rules that trigger when a Partner or Product record is created or updated, or when an Assessment is completed. And you will be able to specify that Partners, Products, or Assessments only with particular values on their attributes be considered when evaluating the Rule.
- Enhancements to Rules that trigger Email Notifications are also coming. Users will be able to define email reminders to trigger on exact dates or some amount of time relative to date fields of Issues, Partners, Products, and Assessments. As with other Rules, you will be able to further specify when the Rule fires using Conditions
- For companies using the Relationship object to model third party relationships, in the Single Publish flow of an assessment, users will soon have the ability to tag assessments to their respective Relationships.
We are continuously working to improve all download functionalities within the platform UI and moving towards email delivery download functionality for files.
- The ‘Download All Files’ and 'Export' on assessments functionality for assessments will be asynchronous, that is, a download link will be delivered via an Email notification.
We will be supporting custom field configuration for Files.
- System Admin will be able to define custom fields of all supported types on Files to help their users track and organize their data by the relevant attributes.
- The ability to order these fields and organize them into groups will also be supported.
- Note: At this time, this feature applies for files attached to records of Partner, Product, and, if enabled, Relationship.
- The date format in the download details report will honor the user timezone and output the date in user timezone. If the user timezone is not set, then it will honor the company timezone, and if nothing is set it will use the UTC timezone.
Note to Clients
As of Spring 2021, CENTRL’s platform no longer supports Internet Explorer. For more information on our supported browsers, please visit our help center article here.
Release Notes Details
To view the Release Notes details, click here
** Amended Release Notes - 2022-07-27